It’s Fri-Yay! This weekend flew by so fast! Between Halloween and Día de Muertos we have been on holiday mode all week. Now the countdown begins to Christmas my all time favorite holiday and I’m so excited, I just can’t hide it! I already got my Christmas themed ears at Disney hehe.
The past couple of weeks have been very hard, we’ve been hustling to get our biz off the ground and trying different things with the site. You may have noticed little changes here and there (if you didn’t, great! we’re trying to be seamless), so we’ve been pretty busy over the weekends too, working away, shipping, blogging, taking pictures and trying to get away in between.
This weekend we’re going to try and relax a bit and take a break, we’ve had a lot of ups and downs this month and a lot of life changes and decisions. We launched October 3rd, decided to stay in Arizona and finally closed the chapter on our dear Los Angeles.
I’ve gained more work from my freelance clients (thank the universe!!!) and have been swamped, Keal’s steady gig came to an abrupt end and started interviewing for new work this week… so it’s been pretty hectic around here, money is tight, not to mention having to learn how to be a fully functioning shop.
We know things always work out in the end, so we’re not worried, it’s actually funny because even though we keep getting curveballs thrown at us and lots of bumps in the road, we have never felt more happy. So cheers to the weekend! Below is my first roundup of links so you can see what we’ve been up to and I’m currently loving:
1. I am currently reading the second book in the Charlotte Holmes Series.
2. We started Oprah + Deepak’s 21-Day Meditation: Making Every Moment Matter, we love it and it’s free! You can still sign up 🙂
3. We’re super psyched to go see Thor:Ragnarok this weekend!
4. Currently obsessing over this genius closet laundry interior design hack by Ashley Rose.
5. Trying to find the time to design more products for the shop and debating re-taking our product shots.
6. Laughing my ass of at this relatable post.
7. Drooling over this Vegan Matcha Swirl Cheesecake, seriously going to try baking this over the weekend.
8. Currently bingeing Adventure Time for the 3rd time on Hulu.
9. Planning on a weekend trip to Disneyland soon to watch the new Fantasmic and eat that veggie pozole at the Festival of Holidays.
Happy Weekend! xo